Husband: "What a lovely start to one's morning."
Oh come on now- go fall in love and get killed already- I wanna go back to the revenge thriller I came to watch.
Oh ok- a song- "Behka"- not digging Aamir's outfits, but he looks so very young! Great skin, and looks younger than all the other Khans.
A while later...
WHAT kind of a college cultural program is this??? Its more a pop video ...
Oh Jiah- why wouldnt you tell the police this? Does it make any sense? Cant you SEE these guys around you- dont you THINK they look like goons??? oh dear.
I couldnt stand the last flashback- but this one I am totally welcoming. Phew- at least there is no Jiah here.
Back to the present
Jiah doing research about Asin and Amir
Mmm Asin- seriously- you cant be SO bubbly, cute and dumb can you? Please prove that all models arent dumb. Please be careful.
And why did Ghajini have to sit and confess to her? This is making less and less sense.
Back to present- Jiah tells all to Aamir
I have to say- Jiah has done a unbeleivably great job of unearthening the truth- maybe she shouldnt have become a doctor- FBI would be a better option.
Aamir's diaries are another revelation- for somebody who has never lived in India, to write volumes in Hindi must be quite an acheivement :P
- Though the extended love story was getting to me at the time, I do understand it was necessary to build it up to make us empathise properly with Asin and Aamir.
- I agree with other reviews that it could have been tighter.
- I cant stand Jiah, even here.
- I wish the media would stop building this hype around Aamir- who encourages it of course- why wouldnt he? Its just that the hype exagerrates and builds expectations, which can work against a movie. I think its a great practice to NOT watch a Bollywood movie as soon as it comes out- you have to get away from all the media BS.
- Nobody seems to be talking about the really great cinematography- which they should, because it is really fantastic. Just for that, I would see this movie again and again.
- Asin is really cute- not spectacular, but really cute, and decidedly charismatic.
- The movie would have made WAY more sense if it was filmed anywhere but in Bombay- Aamir CANNOT have pursued anybody in this city- with hours of normal sitting time in traffic and a memory span of 15 minutes- he cant be making much headway!