April 25, 2011

Danny Denzongpa sings

Long time no read, but those are the pitfalls of being in the audit industry- we have "seasons" where we are busy, and therefore while I have been reading other's fabulous posts and myself watching a little, I haven't been able to post much. Not that the situation will improve- I have a busy month coming up to wrap things at work before my THREE WEEK trip to India (!!!), so things will remain a little breathless.

Speaking of breathless, as you may know, Danny has always made me feel VERY breathless (and he doesn't have that effect on you? really?). Not only is that man gorgeous, he's a good actor who seems to enjoy all his work, and he has a great singing voice. He has sung very little in Bollywood, but collaborated a lot with Asha for non-film songs, and also sung some good songs in Nepalese. Here is a playlist of my Danny-sung favs- thanks to the uploaders at you-tube!









What a voice!

4 comments:

Mette said...

I can't listen to music right now (in the middle of the living room :)), but I didn't know that and will listen when I get the opinion. Good to know you haven't abandoned your blog.

Shweta Mehrotra Gahlawat said...

Lime(tte): Thanks for checking in and not giving up on me! :D

Nicki said...

I never knew Danny was that talented! Wow!

My first intro to Danny was as the overprotected brother in Lovers. I love that movie. haha! My 80s craziness, huh? Maybe I should blog about my nostalgia with Bollywood

Shweta Mehrotra Gahlawat said...

Nicki: I <3 Danny so bad! I remember him in Lovers too- he was so evil, and kept doing his crazy eyes thing- which i incidently love :D I love it when you write about 80s Bollywood- wonderful to read!