October 18, 2010

Family relationships 1- Jayant-Amjad

I've been wanting to do this for a long time. We all know that everyone in bollywood is related to each other, and therefore, someone had to write it all down! This I hope will be an ongoing thread on this blog.

1. Jayant
Jayant's (Zakria Khan, renamed Jayant by Vijay Bhatt) sons: Amjad, Inayat and Imtiaz Khan.
Here's Jayant:










Amjad married Shehla Khan, daughter of Akhtar Ul Iman (Poet and Playwright).













Amjad and Shehla's kids: Ahlaam, Seemab and Shadaab.













Imtiaz 1st married Anju Mahendru (Rajesh Khanna's Girl friend, but that's another relationships tree; thanks Memsaab!) and later married Krutika Desai (TV actor).

8 comments:

Nicki said...

I love posts like this. I would love you to do the Kapoor family :D

PS - Seemab is cute!

Shweta Mehrotra Gahlawat said...

Thanks Nicki! I hope I can continue this thread too!

Shellie said...

A Bollywood family tree! Genius!

Shweta Mehrotra Gahlawat said...

Shell: One of us eventually had to do it- its just kismet its me :P

Banno said...

Nice!

Shweta Mehrotra Gahlawat said...

Thanks Banno!

memsaab said...

Great idea!!!! (Imtiaz married Anju Mahendru---Rajesh Khanna's ex-GF as well, in the mid-70s...) :)

Shweta Mehrotra Gahlawat said...

Thanks Memsaab! Adding it in :)